We are a non-profit volunteer organization whose mission is to volunteer in association with the County Extension Agent to increase the availability of horticultural information, perform horticultural projects that extend the knowledge of horitculture throughout the community and educate the community on the best horticultural methods.
Our Master Gardener program is an educational and volunteer program offered by the AgriLife Extension of the Texas A&M University System. It is open to people of all ages, regardless of socio-economic level, race, color, sex, handicap or national origin.
- CBMGA Mission and Vision Statements
- How Can I Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners?
- Our Master Gardens Virtual Tour
- CBMGA Photo Archive by Year Links
- Texas Master Gardener Program
This page last updated or reviewed